Looking for Mentor Resources?
Check out ACE Mentor Tools!
Steps to Access ACE Mentor Tools
1). You will first need to log into your ACE Mentor profile (app.acementor.org).
2) Once logged in, on the menu to the left you will see Mentor/Volunteer RESOURCES. Click to go to this page.
3). Select "ACE Tools and Mentor Resources" Here you will find the link and the login information.
Returning as a mentor this year? Please do the following:
1) Complete the quick returning mentor form
2) Update your profile in the ACE National Database. This must be done yearly (including the online training). Double check your background expiration...its good for 3 years!
3) Check county and school volunteer clearances, as they change yearly. You can find links for all of our schools HERE. Once you review your school requirements, please complete the brief acknowledgement form (link to the right)
4) Check out the new ACE Mentor Trainings - please choose one to watch to help you be a better ACE Mentor!